'We' or 'Us' means ‘CJStephens’. 'You' refers to the person whose order is accepted by ‘CJ Stephens’.
The 'Recipient' means the person who receives the purchase bought from CJ Stephens, normally the buyer.
All our prices are shown in Pound Sterling, though a currency converter to Euros and United States Dollars is available on the menu bar. These prices exclude post and package charges which are shown separately. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
3. Conditions of Sale – All orders will be despatched on receipt of payment unless otherwise arranged.
4. Product Description Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification. We endeavour to make sure pricing is correct at time of printing, but reserve the right to change prices due to error or supplier changes. The customer will be informed of price changes before ordering.
5. Payment - We accept payments made by cheques, postal orders, as well as credit or debit cards linked to a PayPal account. All card payments are made securely through PayPal, where all payments are dealt with through a secure server.
6. Carriage & Shipping – this will be charged as the amount stated on the website listing, unless otherwise arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend prices. Shipping to overseas countries is charged a set rate, according to your location. However, we reserve the right to contact the customer if their parcel is exceptionally heavy for extra shipping costs. If you are unsure as to the weight of your parcel just email your order to us & we will advise. Postage is generally free for orders of 5 items or more.
7. Delivery Times – Orders are processed to reach you as quickly as possible. Most orders are dispatched the same day and sent out by royal mail 1st class. We will inform you of estimated delivery dates and of any delays that may be incurred. We accept no responsibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
8. Health & Safety – We do not accept responsibility for the misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion. Servicing musical instruments and the making or repairing thereof is a skilled trade and should only be undertaken by suitably qualified and competent persons. CJ Stephens accepts no liability for damage to instruments or individuals during such work being undertaken. If in doubt seek professional help.
9. Disclaimer – Information provided to our customers is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace professional advice. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we accept no liability.
10. Returns, Damaged Goods, Cancellations: If you wish to return the goods ordered, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. We will refund returned goods within 28 days. We must be notified of incorrect or damaged orders within 3 days of receipt. We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit. If you cancel an order after despatch, this may incur a postal charge. All return costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
11. Suitability for purpose: We do not accept responsibility for misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.